Saturday, November 28, 2015

Seventeen years in the making..and the waiting is FINALLY over !!!


I don't believe it!

My clever girl has just uploaded her e-book Wollemi: The Pine, the Lady Bushranger and the Bioprospector.

I remember vividly when Carol was writing her early draft  - we were renting the old house below Mother and Dad's at Castle Hill and Lola was just a little puppy, cute as a button and running all around the house. I reckon she took inspiration from the wonderful Bunya Bunya pine that grew just outside her study.

I caught her moment of euphoria when she successfully uploaded it...



                                                and this is what she'd been waiting for...


WOO HOOOOOOOOOOO!

Oh - and might I just add, cover design by Mish.



2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Carol! And I have already successfully downloaded the book from smashwords and will read it in Costa Rica!

    ReplyDelete