Saturday, November 28, 2015

The weekend & marching for climate change

                                Just the thing to start the weekend.... a bit of yoga on the deck.




I got busy making my sign to wave in the global march for climate change. We had 7000 march in Wellington today and over 35 different marches held in towns and cities throughout the country. 

35000 marched in Melbourne, Sydney's turn tomorrow. 

Greenpeace did a cool campaign 'I march for you'. By clicking on a link I was paired up with a french person (along with a nice photo) so I could march for them too.Very Cool!



A screen shot in the Greenpeace site, showing me and my French woman Frederique....


And here's my homemade sign for her, held aloft with much chanting :) during the march.


No comments:

Post a Comment