Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Carol's going bald for a cause

Hello lovers and others

I've signed up at work for Shave for a Cure.
Going to lose my flowing locks for leukaemia funding.
Yeah, I know it's not much to lose, but it's all I've got.

Here's a link for you to securely cough up a few dollars as a valued sponsor - your call is important to me!

http://my.leukaemia.net.nz/CarolThomas

This website takes you to my donation page and you'll see a Donate Now button. Click on that and it takes you to a secure donation page. Scroll down past the Facebook bumpf if you don't want that, and then you fill in details to get a receipt. I just did that to see how it works and it works jes fine.

For those who baulk at online payments (I'm talking to you Lyn, and a few more people I know), I'll hit you up for 25c when I see you.

Pics will be provided. Shave day is early March.

No comments:

Post a Comment